do y’all have twitter?
@_500daysofSarah is me, send me a friend request <3
Wow John Lithgow is fucking AWESOME in Season 4 of Dexter
Am I the only one who thinks it’s hilarious when girls post one of those really cliche handstand on a surfboard photos that have been in the gymnastics tag 500000 times before and then tags it with things like #personal #self #me as if we’re all going to actually believe that it’s them in the photo even though the exact same photo has been posted in the gymnastics tag before by 3,000 other girls claiming that it’s theirs?
1. Get those awful fucking photos out of the gymnastics tag. Terrible handstands on the beach/surfboard/your yard aren’t actual gymnastics and no gymnastics fan wants to see them.
2. That’s not you in the photo. No one believes it’s you in the photo. You’re making yourself look like a desperate idiot.
3. Why would you even want people to think that’s you doing a really poor excuse for a handstand?
Rapunzel = 5 things from my bucket list
- Visit Scotland (the motherland)
- Open up a cat sanctuary/shelter for homeless cats
- Get my level 10 judging rating. A National rating probably too. And judge collegiately
- Coach a division I college gymnastics team
- Get into aerial athletics and become an aerialist
Tiana = a time you tried the hardest for something
- Getting to Nationals. I pushed myself my senior year through chronic pain and what I thought was a torn labrum/rotator cuff to get to Nationals. I put my all into each floor routine. I scored 9.4+ several times throughout the season. I nailed it at ECAC’s and qualified for Nationals, which was the last meet of my career. I wasn’t the most talented or best gymnast out there but I tried my hardest and put my heart and soul into my gymnastics.
Cinderella = “a dream is a wish your heart makes” and what it means for me
- My dream is to live my life with passion. I want to continue my career with gymnastics (my biggest passion), I want to spend my life with someone who evokes passion in me (you know who you are), and live in a big old Victorian house in my beautiful state of New Hampshire and die knowing that I sought passion in each day.
Merida = what am I most passionate about?
- WOW WHAT A NICE SEGWAY. I’m passionate about gymnastics. I don’t think there’s anywhere I feel more in my element than in a gym. I’m passionate about my home (I am convinced it is the most beautiful and magnificent state in the union). I’m passionate about life (even when I’m sad).
I just dropped my glass on the floor and it shattered
someone cut me off
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?